Dogs love to play in the snow!
Special Interest: Outdoor Play
Does your dog love the winter snow and playing fetch? Combine the best of both and play snowball catch! There are so many ways to play but here are a few ways to get your started.
1. Snowball Fetch & Catch – Throw a snowball for your dog to catch, but don’t make it too compact. You don’t want to injure your dog wtih a hard snowball! How many can your dog catch?
2. Snowball Roll – Roll a giant snowball down the hill for your dog to chase!
3. Snowball Jump – Build a wall of snow and have your dog jump each wall! Throw him a few snowballs to catch while you are at it! The ideas are endless.
The point is to have fun! What did you do with your dog?
Help a fellow dog owner! Do you have an adventure story? Contact us and we will link it to this pawtivity or event! Where did you go? What did you do? Please include any useful tips and advice that would help others!
Activities: Games, Fetch, Catch, Snow Play, Jump
Items Needed: Oh the art of making a snowball! Surely, the snow has to be the right condition and slightly wet to get a nice compact snowball.
Safety: Make sure the snowball is lightly packed and does not contain large chunks or ice. Safe play - don't create something that will make your dog completely covered by snow.
Suggested Prerequisites: -
- Dog Bored? Top 10 Ways To Cure Dog Boredom
- Top 15 Things To Do With Your Dog This Fall and Winter
Who's Doing This?
Did you complete this pawtivity? Share your experience with others by uploading a photo. Earn points toward becoming top dog on the leaderboard.